Hickleton Stable block
Mid-C18 stable block, now store and house with attached walls and gate piers. Possibly by James Paine, who designed Hickleton Hall, between 1745 and 1748, for Godfrey Wentworth.
The stable block stands to the north of the Hall, which occupies an elevated position towards the north end of the registered site.
A fabulous Grade ii listed property, Clarke stonemasonry was appointed as part of a wider construction team supporting the renovation of this property.